My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stash It

Whether it is your investments, your food, you guns, your ammo or anything else that you consider valuable, you may want a place the hide it. My forty page book that I wrote in 1998 gives many examples of how to hide things from the prying eyes of the government and others. It tells how to put things in the places where a thief is least likely to look. There are many reasons for hiding valuables. The constitution garuntees us privacy and I am going to take advantage of it even though the government now does searches without warrents. The fact that they do that makes it even more necessary that some things should be hidden. At the moment I have nothing to hide that would cause me any trouble but who knows when they will change the laws and make things illegal that are now legal. Look at the way they were taking away guns after hurricane Katrina. The first thing is to make a list of everything you are going to hide and where it is to be hidden. Seal this list in an envelope and give it to someone such as a son, daughter or someone else that is completely trustable. This envelope is only to be opened on your death or at some other time which you specify when it is given out. This is to insure that should something happen to you, what you have hidden or buried will not be lost forever. For instance, you bury a couple of guns, you would not want them going to the people that bought the land that they were buried on. Actually, if you did it right, they may never be found and good guns would go to waste. I even have someone who I show where I hide most of my stuff. That way they know what to look for and where to look when they open that letter. Next post I will get into the actual hiding of things. I do not have much hidden at the time but all of the methods I will describe are either methods I used, am using or designed for someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home