My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bills

The first thing we need to do as survivalists, is to make sure all our bills are paid off. Right now I myself am paying off some bills. I do not normally have any but the fact that my one stepson died and the other had a concussion, had brainsurgery and could not work for six months, left the wife and I in some debt. Try to pay off all loans including morgtgage. Now I know this sound impossible in this day and age,but it can be done. I did it once and it will not be long until I do it again. If you have any credit card bills, never just pay the minimum. That could take you thirty years or more to pay off a credit card. Most of a minimum payment goes to interest. Remember, every dollar above the minimum comes directly off the balance. Say you have a credit card that you owe $500 on. Pay fifty dollars a month more than the minimum and you will be finished with the card in about nine months. If you have a mortgage that you would like to pay off faster but cannot just make a large paymenthere is one way I used. Say the payments are $485 per month. Make it an even $500 and set your budget up to pay every four weeks instead of once a month. That will make 13 payments a year rather than 12. You might be surprised how much difference a couple little things like this help pay off much sooner. They can gain you eight or ten years on a 25 year mortgage. Once you have your bills taken care of, tear up your credit cards and forget that you ever heard of credit. No mortgages, no car loans, no credit cards, nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home