My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Attitude

I am going to get a little off the subject today and talk about attitude. The reason I am doing this is that having the right attitude is the most important thing a survivalist can have. Every year you hear of people getting lost and dying because they stopped twenty yards short of safety or were unwilling to eat mice and drink swampwater. You also hear of people who have less to start with and do survive. The difference is attitude. As I watch TV and see all of the destruction in the south from hurricane Katrina, the thing that bothers me most is that everyone you see on the news is crying because the government is not doing enough and not doing it soon enough. While I feel very sorry for all of the people who have lost everything, I see no survival attitudes there. Never, I will say it again, NEVER depend on government help (or any other help for that matter) in a survival situation. Should help arrive, be it government or private, so much the better, just do not depend on it happening. Prepare yourself mentally to survive anything that can possibly happen to you as long as you have breath in your body. When you see a disaster such as this one, think about what you could and would do in that situation. Think about things like that every day until it becomes second nature to you. Remember, we are survivalists, we want to know what is going to happen next and we want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home