My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Stash It 2

First, let's go thrugh the house like a burgler or a government agent. I know, that is redundent. These types have a pretty definite ida f where to look for certain items. Most people follow a pattern on where things are stored. For instance, jewlery or coins; the first place to look would be in the bedroom, followed by the den or office, with the dining room or living room coming in next. They might look for safes behind pictures or hiddent in bookcases. Cameras, firearms and other valuables are looked for in the same manner in much the same places. Electronic equipment is looked for where it is expected to be used. Notece that I have not mention kitchens at all. This is due to the fact that very few peope store things in the kitchen. Tools are also popular with thieves. Here they might look in the garage or shop first. While the garage or shop is where the tools are used and needed, you may want to consider stashing a few away. That way, even if you were robbed, you would have some left. Here are some things to think about. Crooks prefer the first floor. They dislike the second floor as there is usually only one way in and out if they are discoverd. Government agents have no such fear as they are usually well armed. Basements are another place that crooks hate for the same reason. The best basements for storage are the old fashioned ones with the small windows and one inside enterance. When you get to crawl spaces and attics, even the G-men hate them. Har to get in and out and usually dirty. These are ideal storage areas for certain items. More next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home