My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Possibilities

One of the important possibilities to prepare for is world financial collapse. Other than local natural disasters this is the best possibility of a major catastrophe. I do not see terrorism as being a major nationwide problem at this time. The terrorists have most people in this country scared enough that they are willing to give up some of their freedoms. Which brings up what I consider the second possibility of needing survival skills, dictatorship. While people say it cannot happen here, just look at the creeping loss of freedoms over the last decade and then look at how that loss is speeding up now. But back to financial collapse. As I see it, (just one person's opinion), the first thing that will go is that the real estate bubble will burst. This will partly be caused by the high gas and other fuel prices we are now paying. When people cannot pay both their heating costs and the mortgage, there is going to be a mad scramble. They will still need money to buy gas to get to work and that will really put a crimp in their life style. The big push now is to purchase hybrid cars. This will only excacerabate the problem. Now they will be making payments on a $50 or $60,000 car along with the exhorbitant house payments and their new larger and better, (ha, ha) heating bill. All of this will start the economy going down like a house of cards. More on Wed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home