My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

What is SASL?

Many years ago I read a magazine ad that offered a survival retreat for a mere two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. This was back in the seventies, so you can imagine what that same place would cost today. I could not afford something like that then and I cannot afford it now. I then started looking at other survival gear and found that I could not afford to be a survivalist at the prices of the gear they were pushing. Very expensive semi or fully auto weapons, high priced four wheel drive vehicles and all sorts of other expensive equipment. I was making pretty good money at the time and I felt that if I could not afford to be a survivalist most others could not either. That is unless you were wealthy. That was when I started to put together a plan for the rest of us to use for survival. I called it Sensible Affordable Survival Living or SASL. In this blog I will be talking about all types of survival. I will cover it so that you can continue to live a normal life and still be preparing to be a survivalist. Most people I know do not even know that I am a survivalist. They know I do not golf, bowl, go to pro sports or many other things that they do. What they do not realize is that I do not do these things so that I will have the money to pursue my survival lifestyle. I will be updating this blog twice a week, probably on Tues. and Thurs. I will continue this discourse next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home