My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Emergency

If I were you I would start preparing now for survival in the very near future. I may be wrong, and I hope I am, but the aftermath of hurricane Katrina may cause the biggest depression in the history of the world. The cost of rebuilding alone is going to bring this country to its knees. All of the people that were in the way of the storm will want government help and they want it yesterday. This is going to cause the government to create more giveaway programs, it is already causing the price of gasoline to skyrocket, when fuel prices prices skyrocket everything that is hauled by truck, and that is almost all of the food we eat, will go up quickly. Lumber prices will jump as will prices for many, many other things. I started to talk about investing but I am not sure we have enough time to go through it. In the fifteen years I have been advising survivalists, this is the first time that I do not know where to start. Food, ammo, silver and gold in that order is what I normally suggest. Those and some land to move to if necessary and investing some time and maybe money in a small business that will hold you through the bad time. Right now I do not know if we have enough time to get even a part of it done. More next week.
P.S. I do not usually post on Sunday but will be posting this week. It will be to tell you more about myself and why I think I can advise survivalists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home