My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sensible Survival Investing

"Sensible", showing good sense or sound judgement. "Survival", to continue to live after or in spite of. "Investment", the use of money for the purpose of obtaining income or profit. Now that we all are using the same defination for the words, what do they mean to a survivalist. When doing survival investing, you need to remember it is much different than what most people call "normal" investing. I hope to be able to show in ne next few days how to invest for survival. As I write this the price of oil is over $70 a barrel. I do not believe that we have too much time left to do our investing. First of all, some of the type of investing I advise the government will probably call stockpiling. Thus you need to be careful of who knows what you are doing. Only my closest family and one friend know what I have for survival investments. When the ship hits the sand, no one knows what the government will decide to confiscate. The first two things to do when survival investing is to pay off ALL of your bills and start to stockpile food. I keep a two year supply on hand for the wife and me. The way I do it is to have a mix of fresh from the garden, canned, dried and vacuum packed, store bought and repackeged and vacuum packed and frozen. Yes, you read that right, frozen. I also have a generator and enough gas that if my electricity fails, I can keep that freezer going while we can the contents of the freezer. We also have the capacity to do the canning. More on Fri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home