My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Food

I know that I was talking about EMP last week and there is more I could say. However, there are other things that need attention. I feel that you could handle EMP by using Faraday boxes and being careful, so I am going to a different subject. I will try to get back to EMP in a future blog.

What I want to talk about this week is food. You see, our government and other global elites are attempting to take over the food production and starve a good share of the world. This is fasciunism rearing its ugly head in the most hideous way. If you know what senate bill S510 is you will realize that it is a bill to control all food production in this country. It was shot down due to the fact that it originated in the senate and any bill that requires funding cannot be originated in the senate. So as usual, the democrats are using a dirty tactic to get their bill passed. They are attaching it to the budget extension bill and using that to get it through. This cannot be allowed to happen.

Here is an interesting fact. Monsanto, the huge global agribusiness company has recently bought Blackwater. That is the mercenary group that got in so much trouble in Iraq. What in the world does an agribusiness company need with a group of mercenaries? could it be because they are they are creating seeds that are so genetically modified that they will not produce seeds? Once you harvest your crop, you will have to go back to Monsanto to buy more. They call this the "terminator" seeds. Apparently they intend to destroy and control all of the food supply world wide and make farmers come begging for more seed. There is a good possibility that these seeds will produce food with decreased nutritional value.

I believe that this is a fasciunist plot to control the population. Once again it is government and business getting together to control what we can do and how we can live. As a survivalist, it think that we all need to purchase garden seeds that are open pollinated and not purchase any hybrids. If you have never gardened, start this year. Plant as little or as much as you have space for and learn to save seeds. I am going to purchase all heirloom seeds this year. These are all open pollinated and I can save seeds and grow another crop next year.

Many of you reading this may live in apartments or areas where you cannot have a garden. Start some plants in containers. If you have the right size containers you can grow just about any vegetable that can be grown in a garden. Now is no time to hesitate. Things are moving faster and faster and it does not look good. I have written much about the idea of having a two year supply of food stored. This is what I am still recommending. When a company like Monsanto gets their own mercenary group, it is time to take notice.

If S510 should pass, the fasciunist government of this country would have control over all farming operations. This includes the small family farms, part-time farms, small truck farms and anyone that sells their product on the market. It would mean an end to farmer's markets and sales of produce and eggs at flea markets. This is why it is imperative that every survivalist starts now to produce some of their own food.

There is also another thing that those of you who may live in apartments or other areas where a regular garden can be grown. Go out and learn how to find, harvest and use wild foods. This is something that I do even though I have my two year supply of food. There are many things that you can find in the wild if you study on it and then go out and look. If you get lucky you may even find an apple or plum tree where there once was a farm that no longer exists. I have an apple tree in the wild and for the past two years my wife and I have picked apples there and made apple sauce from them. Do anything you can to make sure that you will have a food supply when things really get bad.

See you next week. Until then check out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home