My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

H1N1/Health Care

I am not as worried about surviving Swine Flu as I am about surviving the cure and now the national emergency declared by our pretendsident. I do not give advice as to whether to take the swine flu vaccine, all I can say is that I WILL NOT take it. With the declaring of a national emergency it is a possibility that the flu could become mandatory. If that is the case I think that things could get messy. They could get messy enough that martial law could be declared. I still believe that is what is going to happen. If not for the swine flu for something else. One more question I would like to ask. If the swine flu pandemic is a national emergency, why is not the HIV/aids pandemic an emergency. There are more people with HIV/aids in this country than there are people with swine flu. There have also been many more deaths from aids than swine flu. Is it because HIV/aids is a politically correct disease and swine flu is not? While HIV/aids is widespread among many types of people, it is spread by homosexuals, the group of people that are treated as better than the general population. They want special privileges for making a stupid lifestyle decision.

But to get back to the subject at hand swine flu and health care in general. My take on all health care is to stay the heck away from all doctors. Actually for myself, I get my health care from the VA and have to be checked over twice a year to keep in good standing. However, most of my health care is taken care of by myself with vitamins and supplements. Each winter I increase supplements that boost the immune system. I have never taken a flu shot in my life and do not intend to. I may get a mild cold during the winter but not usually.

As I believe I have previously written I am now getting back into herbal medicine. I have currently made an ear medicine and a salve. I would advise anyone to get some knowledge of natural healing. You do not need to get into it as deep as I am, but have an idea in case our fasciunist pretendsident and his fasciunist friends in the house and senate pass a bill that we cannot live with. If you are my age or have a disability, you may not get any health care at all. They just want to give people like us a couple of pills and tell us to go away and die. That is why in the spring I will be planting an herb garden and making even more of my meds.

So my survival advice on this subject is to learn about any natural ways to protect your health. If you are on prescription medicines right now, see how far ahead you can get your meds for. If you can have a years worth on hand that is great. If not, try to get six or even three month supplies at a time. Then try to find out if there is some natural supplement or herb that will do somewhat the same thing as the prescription you are taking. Either start getting that now or be ready to do so when the ship hits the sand, and it will. There are many books and much on the internet about all of these subjects so I am not going to go into specifics. If you need to know about one or two things in particular, just Google them and you should have all the info you need.

Until next time; SURVIVE and check out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home