My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

It is Coming

I apologize for not keeping this blog nor my other blogs up. During the last few months we have been having some family health problems, (not me). There have also been some other issues which took a lot of my time. I feel that most of that is behind me now and I will be able to once again be able to keep all readers informed weekly as to what is going on in the world of survival. My posts may be a little shorter than in the past, I am hoping by keeping them shorter, I can be with you more often.

First of all I would suggest anyone join the "Well Regulated Militia" or some similar online group. Find a group like "Midwest Alarm and Muster" and join that also. We need to have a line of communications open at all time. When the ship hits the sand, it may come on very suddenly, not giving us much of a chance to get ready to defend ourselves and our loved ones. For those of you who do not read my political blog at http://www.therealamericanpolitics.blogspot.com this week I wrote about why I think our pretendsident is pushing through all of the things that the people do not want. It is to get us angry enough to start an uprising and give the fasciunists a reason to call for martial law.

We have been through much of this before and I think all of you know what to do. I am currently ordering my seeds for my garden. I want them here early so that when it happens I do not get caught in the rush of all the rest of society fighting for what is left. I am currently buying heirloom seeds and very few hybrids. In this way I will be able to save seeds. I am currently getting all of my debts under control. In fact I am eliminating as many of them as quickly as possible. Hopefully the only thing I will owe by the first of July will be my mortgage. I wish I could get rid of that too, it is just not possible at this time.

I am currently also upgrading all of my self-defense weapons as well as my hunting weapons. I am cleaning up my fishing tackle as well so that I can get as much food as possible outside regular channels. I also have a list of places to pick berries and other wild food. The upgrading of my weapons is a serious matter as I feel that they will probably be needed. Next week I will take you into what I am doing and how I am going about it. Until then you might want to check out my political blog at:
http://www.therealamericanpolitics.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home