My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Where Are We?

I will get back to wilderness survival soon, but as a survivalist, I like to take care of the what is happening now. As I sit here typing this, we are watching our country go right down the tubes. We may not have to worry about wilderness survival unless martial law is put into effect and they come to arrest and imprison us gun owning survivalists. That is a possibility, but I do not think it has a real high possibility rating. It will probably be a little more like you will have to defend yourself against looters and other riff raff.

Here is what I see. I see the United States going completely bankrupt. Our government keeps bailing out banks and businesses and they have to borrow money to do it. That is kind of like having to rob Peter to pay Paul. They have just bailed out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the amount is astronomical. They say it is to protect the average homeowner, but I do not believe that for just one minute. At the moment the government is able to manipulate the economy so that it does not look so bad. That will come to a halt when they have no place to get the money. This, being an election year, should be fairly safe. However, after the election is over grab your butt with both hands and hold on, we are going for a ride and it is all down hill. I truly hope that I am wrong about this, but it does not look like it. What to do?

As I have stated in the past, purchase as much food as you have money for and can store. At this time I am advising to have much of it either freeze dried food or dehydrated food that is vacuum packed. The reason I say this is I believe that at one time Bill Clinton sign a presidential order that in an emergency, no one could have more than a two week supply of food. By having much of your food freeze dried or dehydrated and vacuum sealed you can bury it and it will last a lot longer than canned or frozen food. It is also easier to hide than other types of food. While I do not like MREs or freeze dried food, I am putting some away just in case. At the same time I am dehydrating as much as I can as fast as possible. I am currently using a solar dehydrator and will be using an electric one as soon as the weather gets too bad. 

Besides food, silver and ammunition are the next two things to consider. Once the country goes bankrupt and the dollar is useless, you will need silver or gold to do your purchasing. I prefer silver because you can get it in lower denominations, which will be easier to use. And ammunition, especially things like .22, 30-30, 308, 243, and 30-06 will be prime barter items. Plus, make sure that you have plenty for your own use. 

For those who live in medium to large cities, I would suggest that you do your best to get out. Small towns or better yet out in the country will be the place to be. The farther from a large metropolitan area the better. Buy and acre of land or two acres or as much as you can afford. Even if you do not feel like you can move now, you will have it for a back-up. 

I do not believe it will make much difference who gets elected, Hussein or McNasty, things are going to hell in a hand basket. I do not believe that it can be stopped, so all we can do is be ready for it and survive. I am not voting for either of them but will be voting for Chuck Baldwin who is running on the Constitution Party ticket. Voting for either party is voting for the lesser of two evils and I will not vote for evil. That is what I believe everyone should do. I do not know if the Constitution Party could pull us out of the mess we are in, but they would do better than the other two parties. 

Keep you heads down and your guns loaded. Things are about to come to a head and all of you survival skills may be put to the test. 

Until next time check out: http://www.therealamericanpolitics.blogspot.com
and http://realenvironmentalism.blogspot.com

    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home