My Photo
Name:
Location: Necedah, Wisconsin

I am retired from the work world and do freelance writing. I have served in the armed forces and worked in various industries. I have worked for both political parties and found them both to be lacking. After watching politics for a long time I came to all new conclusions.This is why I got into survivalism and why I am warning people of the politics of this country. I also am tired of people crying the sky is falling. They are actually saying mankind is causing global warming. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to try to disprove the garbage they are putting out.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Depression II

Tonight's blog will be a short version due to the fact that there is still so much upheaval in the financial world. Also I also did a blog entry on my Fasciunism blog relating to Agenda 21. You may want to read that one too as I believe that is much of what is causing our problems.

As you may or may not know, the credit rating of the United States of America has been downgraded from AAA to AA+. This is a serious problem as it means that this country is not considered as credit worthy as it was a week ago. Another problem is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are also about to be downgraded. This will throw, not only this country but the entire financial world into chaos. The problem is still that the politicians in this country do not know how to stop borrowing and spending. I will say it right now, anyone that voted for the debt ceiling raise, demlican or republicrat, should be voted out of office.

The one main thing I can say right now to those of you who have credit card debt, pay it off quick. The interest rates are going to go up and go up steeply. Our country is about to have a depression that will make the depression of 1929 look like a time of great prosperity. It will also mean riots and looting and burning. People will not put up with what they did in the 30s. The people in this country are too used to having everything given to them. Heck, in Pennsylvania people on welfare are given cell phones and 250 minutes a month. This is considered a civil right in that state. Imagine when the government cannot even give them food.

As I have stated many times gold and silver coins will be valuable. But even more valuable than that will be ammo. .22 caliber, 308, 30-06 and other common cartridges will be better than gold. Shotgun shells are another thing that will be valuable, especially 12 gauge. .357 pistol ammo is another one. Also .223 or the NATO equivalent 5.56mm will also be great as well as 7.62mm.

those are the main things that I want to get across this week. It is time to batten down the hatches and get ready for a long hard dry spell. If you have been following my blog and preparing as I have suggested, you will have a good chance of coming through it with not too much loss.

That is going to be all for this week. Look for another blog here next week as I am going to try to do both blogs every week again. Until then God Bless and good luck. Check out my other blog at:


And check out the silver and survival books and mags at my store at:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home